B2B Senior Revenue Operations Manager, North America
We are looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Manager to support our growing B2B team in the US market. You will be a key player in our team as we accelerate our growth in this strategic revenue channel.
At Babbel, we believe that everyone should have the chance to learn a new language. Our products are available worldwide across multiple platforms and support those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Millions of users are benefiting from 9,000+ hours of language content created by Babbel’s team of in-house language experts. Our professionally-designed courses are available for 14 languages via the Babbel website as well as on mobile devices, podcasts, and in live virtual classes through our new Babbel Live product.
Babbel has been recognized on the GSV EdTech 150 list for multiple years. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app-based and virtual-class language learning. More than 750 team members from 68 countries share in Babbel’s mission to enable everyone to learn a new language. Babbel is headquartered in Berlin and has an office in New York City.
About this role:
Reporting to the Director of B2B Sales and Customer Success with a dotted line to our global revops team in Berlin, this role is responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient revenue process for the US team.
If you love making revenue happens, eliminating blockers, and driving insights while working with a highly motivated team, read on!
In this role you will:
- Create, implement and optimize the processes, data and applications that support the B2B team in the US
- Work closely with the US Director and other team managers to optimize processes and make strategic decisions based on data
- Collaborate closely, yet remotely, with the Revenue Operations team in our Berlin headquarters
- Ensure accuracy of all data, reports and sales forecasting in the CRM
- Support data-driven decision making within the organization by acting as key stakeholder for reports and ad hoc analyses of US B2B performance
- Increase GTM effectiveness and sales productivity by simplifying and automating existing processes
- Help drive adoption of new and existing tools, software, and processes through documentation and training
- Improve lead-to-deal processes, proposals, and sales enablement
- Facilitate knowledge sharing, documentation of processes, sharing of best practice, and training within the sales team and other relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with accounting to ensure accuracy of compensation and incentive plan data for the US team using the tool CaptivateiQ
- Support our Pre-sales, Sales, and Customer Success teams and executives, including with deliverables such as board reviews, monthly dashboard reporting, OKRs, strategic planning, and more
- 4+ years experience working in Revenue Operations at a B2B SaaS company
- Been responsible for database management, reporting and automation in a CRM such as Hubspot or Salesforce
- Proven track record of leading and delivering cross-functional projects
- Ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives in a B2B sales team
- Talent for extracting and presenting meaningful insights from quantitative data
- Solid understanding of standard business practices related to marketing and sales operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM, Marketing applications, lead generation, reporting, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning and sales quotas)
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with CaptivateiQ, Hubspot, Salesforce, or other CRM tools, and Tableau or other data visualization tools is a plus
Join one of the fastest growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!
Location: hybrid, with some time required in our Chicago office.
Babbel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
- A “learning company” culture including personalized learning opportunities ranging from lunch & learns to classes, conferences, networking groups, and more
- Every employee has an impact – we do things that matter, and our work helps transforms millions of lives
- Diversity isn’t just part of the Babbel mindset – it’s a strategic advantage
- 3 weeks vacation + 2 weeks of company holidays
- Generous 401k match
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance; FSA and commuter benefits
- 12 weeks paid parental leave + 8 weeks flexible return schedule
- Citibike subscription
- Stocked kitchen and happy hours
- On-site gym, bicycle room, and roof-deck
- Office close to Grand Central Terminal and most major subway lines
The Babbel Story
In 2007 we didn't enter the online language learning market -- we started it.
Since then, one challenge drives us: Everyone learning languages. Why? Because we understand the power of language. How it builds confidence, connects people, solves real-life problems, and opens doors.
From the humble beginning of four entrepreneurs working on a side hustle, we made Babbel into the world’s top-grossing language-learning app with millions of paying subscribers. Fast Company awarded us “The world’s most innovative education company.”
Being first was just the beginning. Today, we’re not only a part of the online language learning market - we lead it. Join us and help us stay there.