B2B Content Marketing Manager, North America
The Berlin-based Babbel for Business team is looking for a B2B Content Marketing Manager, North America based out of the NYC area.
At Babbel, we believe that everyone should have the chance to learn a new language. Our products are available worldwide across multiple platforms and support those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Millions of users are benefiting from 9,000+ hours of language content created by Babbel’s team of in-house language experts. Our professionally-designed courses are available for 14 languages via the Babbel website as well as on mobile devices, podcasts, and in live virtual classes through our new Babbel Live product.
Babbel has been recognized on the GSV EdTech 150 list for multiple years. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app-based and virtual-class language learning. More than 750 team members from 68 countries share in Babbel’s mission to enable everyone to learn a new language. Babbel is headquartered in Berlin and has an office in New York City.
We are looking for a US content marketing manager for Babbel for Business. This role will focus on creating and publishing high-quality content that supports our lead-generation goals, ranging from webinars to blog posts to social, video, emails, and more.
In this role, you will:
- Support the expansion of our B2B marketing in the US through high-quality content assets and marketing materials
- Organize the translation and localization of existing content to fit an American audience
- Manage the USA-targeted content production and release in accordance with the overall B2B content strategy and the geo-specific marketing strategy
- Develop the American B2B tone of voice, speaking to a variety of industries and personas
- Effectively manage multiple content projects simultaneously, delivering each project within defined quality parameters, priorities and timelines
- Collaborate with our USA Performance Marketing Manager, USA Field Marketing Manager, our USA-based Sales Teams and Berlin-based Content Marketing Team
- Build and manage a freelance network of American content contributors
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivation and expertise to produce a variety of engaging B2B content formats around corporate language learning
- Structured and efficient approach to localization, editing and freelance management
- Solid understanding of the American market and industries, and how to address different audiences
- Knowledge of core marketing channels and acquisition funnel
Salary Range: $85,000/yr - $105,000/yr, bonus eligible with generous 401K matching
Location: Hybrid, with 2-3 days/week in NYC office required.
Babbel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
- A “learning company” culture including personalized learning opportunities ranging from lunch & learns to classes, conferences, networking groups, and more
- Every employee has an impact – we do things that matter, and our work helps transforms millions of lives
- Diversity isn’t just part of the Babbel mindset – it’s a strategic advantage
- 3 weeks vacation + 2 weeks of company holidays
- Generous 401k match
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance; FSA and commuter benefits
- 12 weeks paid parental leave + 8 weeks flexible return schedule
- Citibike subscription
- Stocked kitchen and happy hours
- On-site gym, bicycle room, and roof-deck
- Office close to Grand Central Terminal and most major subway lines
The Babbel Story
In 2007 we didn't enter the online language learning market -- we started it.
Since then, one challenge drives us: Everyone learning languages. Why? Because we understand the power of language. How it builds confidence, connects people, solves real-life problems, and opens doors.
From the humble beginning of four entrepreneurs working on a side hustle, we made Babbel into the world’s top-grossing language-learning app with millions of paying subscribers. Fast Company awarded us “The world’s most innovative education company.”
Being first was just the beginning. Today, we’re not only a part of the online language learning market - we lead it. Join us and help us stay there.