B2B Performance Marketing Manager, North America
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join the Babbel B2B Marketing team!
At Babbel, we believe that everyone should have the chance to learn a new language. Our products are available worldwide across multiple platforms and support those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Millions of users are benefiting from 9,000+ hours of language content created by Babbel’s team of in-house language experts. Our professionally-designed courses are available for 14 languages via the Babbel website as well as on mobile devices, podcasts, and in live virtual classes through our new Babbel Live product.
Babbel has been recognized on the GSV EdTech 150 list for multiple years. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app-based and virtual-class language learning. More than 750 team members from 68 countries share in Babbel’s mission to enable everyone to learn a new language. Babbel is headquartered in Berlin and has an office in New York City.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join the Babbel B2B Marketing team. You will manage our main acquisition channels to provide the sales team with great leads and support the company’s growth in North America. This role will be based out of our NYC office, currently with a hyrbid office model.
- Implement, manage and optimize our paid lead acquisition campaigns, focusing on PPC platforms (e.g. Google, Meta, LinkedIn)
- Conceptualize and implement new lead acquisition initiatives for our B2B audience
- Report on your performance, develop and improve reports and analytics of paid campaigns and content performance
- Manage your monthly budget and align regularly with the US Field Manager
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g. US Field Manager, Design team, Content Production, Operations, Sales) to work on cross-functional campaigns
- Regularly look to external sources for best practices and spread this knowledge internally to improve our campaigns
- At least 2 years of experience in lead generation and online marketing for the B2B audience (e.g. Paid Social, SEM, Display, or Content Distribution) and technical skills in tracking
- A firsthand sales or pre-sales (SDR) collaboration experience
- A hands-on mentality and connected thinking in order to connect the dots between different channels
- A proactive communication style allowing you to drive projects across teams
- Proficient fluency in the English language
- Hubspot experience is a plus
Why join Babbel?
- You’ll join the growing B2B team, a “small startup” within a larger 15 year old scale up
- Responsibility and ownership from day one
- A steep yet invigorating learning-curve – personally and professionally, including access to the Babbel Academy
- A lively startup atmosphere and intrinsically motivated, caring colleagues ;)
- Great company benefits
Salary Range: $100,000/yr - $130,000/yr, bonus eligible and generous 401K matching
Join one of the fastest growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!
Babbel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
- A “learning company” culture including personalized learning opportunities ranging from lunch & learns to classes, conferences, networking groups, and more
- Every employee has an impact – we do things that matter, and our work helps transforms millions of lives
- Diversity isn’t just part of the Babbel mindset – it’s a strategic advantage
- 3 weeks vacation + 2 weeks of company holidays
- Generous 401k match
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance; FSA and commuter benefits
- 12 weeks paid parental leave + 8 weeks flexible return schedule
- Citibike subscription
- Stocked kitchen and happy hours
- On-site gym, bicycle room, and roof-deck
- Office close to Grand Central Terminal and most major subway lines
The Babbel Story
In 2007 we didn't enter the online language learning market -- we started it.
Since then, one challenge drives us: Everyone learning languages. Why? Because we understand the power of language. How it builds confidence, connects people, solves real-life problems, and opens doors.
From the humble beginning of four entrepreneurs working on a side hustle, we made Babbel into the world’s top-grossing language-learning app with millions of paying subscribers. Fast Company awarded us “The world’s most innovative education company.”
Being first was just the beginning. Today, we’re not only a part of the online language learning market - we lead it. Join us and help us stay there.