B2B Learner Success Manager, Americas
At Babbel, we believe that everyone should have the chance to learn a new language. Our products are available worldwide across multiple platforms and support those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Millions of users are benefiting from 9,000+ hours of language content created by Babbel's team of in-house language experts. Our professionally-designed courses are available for 14 languages via the Babbel website as well as on mobile devices, podcasts, and in live virtual classes through our new Babbel Live product.
Babbel has just been named a 2023 “Most Innovative Company” by Fast Company and has been recognized on the GSV EdTech 150 list for multiple years. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app-based and virtual-class language learning. More than 750 team members from 70 countries share in Babbel's purpose of creating mutual understanding through language.
Babbel is headquartered in Berlin and has an office in New York City.
About the role:
There’s never been a better time to join our team at Babbel for Business — the international market leader in digital language learning programs.
Our momentum in North America kicked off last year, with our US team tripling in headcount while exceeding revenue goals by delivering a best-in class solution to an age-old problem. Now, we’re continuing to expand our business offering across the Americas as part of our global international growth strategy to create mutual understanding through language across the world.
We are seeking a Learner Success Manager to join our fast-growing US team. You will play a crucial role growing engagement with our learners within the businesses we support.
- Enable our B2B learners to use our product successfully
- Identify and assess our learners’ needs
- Share learnings with our internal teams
- Own and actively drive our learners engagement process
- Collaborate effectively with our Customer Success Team
- Facilitate Learner onboardings
- Optimize, update and improve upon existing content for learner motivation
- Contribute to the creation of new content and ideas to drive learner motivation and success
- Establish and maintain a trusting relationship with our customers and learners
- Organized, transparent, creative, proactive, flexible and team-oriented
- Passionate about languages and cultures
- Energized by training and teaching others to succeed
- Fun speaking with people on the phone, digital meetings and by email
- Editorial skills including writing, editing, proofreading and storytelling
- Experience with the digital learning content development and/or teaching online
- Experience working with Hubspot / similar CRM platforms
- Experience working with a Customer Success Tool a plus
- Preferred language skills: Spanish and/or French
- Some experience with project management, even at a basic level
- Working at an international start-up with a strong sense of mission
- Bonus eligible and generous 401K matching
- Responsibility from day one; you can make an impact!
- Strong skill and career development
- 20 PTO days every year with additional tenure-based days after 2 years
Join one of the fastest growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!
Babbel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Babbel was named a 2023 “Most Innovative Company” by Fast Company Magazine, ranking #4 in the education category.
- A “learning company” culture including personalized learning opportunities ranging from lunch & learns to classes, conferences, networking groups, and more
- Every employee has an impact – we do things that matter, and our work helps transforms millions of lives
- Diversity isn’t just part of the Babbel mindset – it’s a strategic advantage
- 3 weeks vacation + 2 weeks of company holidays
- Generous 401k match
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance; FSA and commuter benefits
- 12 weeks paid parental leave + 8 weeks flexible return schedule
- Citibike subscription
- Stocked kitchen and happy hours
- On-site gym, bicycle room, and roof-deck
- Office close to Grand Central Terminal and most major subway lines
The Babbel Story
In 2007 we didn't enter the online language learning market -- we started it.
Since then, one challenge drives us: Everyone learning languages. Why? Because we understand the power of language. How it builds confidence, connects people, solves real-life problems, and opens doors.
From the humble beginning of four entrepreneurs working on a side hustle, we made Babbel into the world’s top-grossing language-learning app with millions of paying subscribers. Fast Company awarded us “The world’s most innovative education company.”
Being first was just the beginning. Today, we’re not only a part of the online language learning market - we lead it. Join us and help us stay there.